It will be easy to create your Atkins diet menu plan if you know some simple things to follow..
First, Things You'll Need:
1. Determine your total allowable carbohydrate amount! It depends of which phase you are on. If you are unsure consult your Atkins book or the Atkins website for help.
2. You need a healthy balance of protein, carbohydrates, fiber and fats! Research lower and good carbohydrate foods and recipes so you don't tire of your food options.
3. Compile a list of foods and recipes that fits your Atkins menu! Calculate the total carbohydrates per servings. Use the Atkins calculation (carbohydrate grams minus fiber grams) or your Atkins book if you need further assistance in calculating total carbohydrate amounts.
4. Make your one-day menu for Atkins diet!
5. Try this menu for one day! Write down all changes you make.
6. Calculate the carbohydrate amount per day and ensure you are sticking to your plan. If you are over, determine how you can reduce your carbohydrates. You might be able to reduce portion sizes, swap ingredients in a recipe for more Atkins-friendly alternatives or even reduce beverages that have carbohydrates and replace it by drinking water.
7. Ensure you are getting enough to eat everyday by planning three meals and two snacks per day.
Here are some pointers for success with your
dr Atkins diet menu making:
Good luck! See this Atkins Diet Induction Menu For One-Week! It is a great free present for you!