Atkins Diet Dessert
Low Carb Waffles
The Best Atkins Diet Dessert Recipes for me is Low Carb Waffles with
difficulty level Intermediate. I cook them often in my old waffle iron.
My mum says that they are very tasty if I cook them from this Atkins diet food recipe. Try this Atkins diet desert.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Category: For all phases
- 90 g (3 oz) soya flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoon-equivalents sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 60 ml (2 fl oz) whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 60 ml (2 fl oz) ice water
- Vegetable oil spray to grease waffle iron
- Heat waffle iron.
- Whisk together soya flour, sugar substitute, baking powder and salt.
- Add cream, eggs, vanilla extract and stir until well blended (batter will be stiff).
cold water 1 tablespoon at a time until batter is easily spoonable and
spreadable, about the consistency of a thick pancake batter.
- Spray waffle iron with oil spray. Place approximately 3 tablespoons of batter in centre of a waffle iron.
- Cook according to manufacturer's instructions until crisp and dark golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve warm.
Serving Size: 8
Net Carbs: 3.0 grams
Prep Time: 0:20:00
Has this recipe been tested? Yes
Enjoy your meal!
Add Your Low Carbs Recipe
Return from Atkins Diet Dessert to Akins Diet Recipe Database
Go to Free Atkins Diet Home Page