Atkins Bread Recipe
..I have read a ton of
reviews on the Atkins Bread Recipes with All Purpose Bake mix...although
as of today all I have made with it are pancakes I gotta say, it's
…It actually tasted very good, especially as a coating for chicken and pork chops and this big bag will last a long time.
….The Atkins Bake Mix is the best.
…..Considering this is a low carb bread mix, it tastes pretty good.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Category: Phase Two, Three, Four
- 2 cups and 1 tablespoon of Atkins All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 packet (1g) of Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/8 cups cold water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients with a spoon or spatula and combine into a dough.
- With a spatula, take the dough out of the bowl and place on a clean surface lightly coated with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat hands with non-stick vegetable oil spray and gently shape the dough into a long roll shape.
- Carefully place the dough into a bread pan coated with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Bake the Atkins low carb bread at 350°F for 60 minutes or until done.
- Place on a wire rack and allow to completely cool before slicing.
Serving Size: 23 slices
Net Carbs: 1.5 grams each slice
Prep Time: 1:20:00
Has this recipe been tested? No
Enjoy your meal!
Add Your Atkins Diet Recipe
Return from Atkins Bread to Atkins Diet Products
Go to Free Atkins Diet Home Page