Atkins Bake Mix
With All Purpose Atkins Bake Mix, you can bake delicious biscuits,
breads, pancakes, pizza, brownies, muffins, waffles and even cookies.
Enjoy all the baked foods you love, even when you're living
low-carbohydrate lifestyle. Recipes are given on Atkins All Purpose Bake
Atkins Pancakes Recipe
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Category: Phase Two, Three, Four
- 1 cup of Atkins Baking Mix
- 1 packet (1g) of Splenda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of half & half
- 1 whole egg
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the half & half and egg. Whisk batter.
- Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes to activate the baking powder.
- Coat pan with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Cook the pancakes on the pan using medium heat.
- Flip the pancakes when bubbles appear on top and edges start to cook.
Serving Size: 10, 4 inch pancakes. You can add berries if desired!
Net Carbs: 3.0 grams per pancake
Prep Time: 0:30:00
Has this recipe been tested? Yes
Enjoy your meal!
Add Your Dr Atkins Diet Recipe
Return from Atkins Bake Mix to Atkins Diet Products
Go to Free Atkins Diet Home Page